Ψηφοφορίες για επιστάτη
Πρόταση: Είμαι ο χρήστης Assassingr στο Βικιεπιστήμιο και τη Βικιπαίδεια και ζητάω δικαιώματα διαχειριστή για την συντήρηση του Βικιεπιστημίου. Συμμετείχα στο Βικιεπίστημιο από το beta και θέλω να τα δικαιώματα για την ανάπτυξη του Βικιεπιστημίου, ειδικά αυτή τη περίοδο που μόλις έχει ξεκινήσει.
I'm user Assassingr in el.Wikiversity and el.Wikipedia and I request sysop priviliges for the maintenance of the el.Wikiversity. I participated in el.Wikiversity in beta, too and I request those priviliges for the development of el.Wikiversity, especially now that has just began and many things need to be done.
Έναρξη ψηφοφορίας: 13:48, 13 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)
Λήξη ψηφοφορίας: 13:48, 20 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)
- Υπέρ. --MF-Warburg 13:51, 13 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)
- Υπέρ. Crochet.david.bot 14:12, 13 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)
- Υπέρ. --ZaDiak 14:13, 13 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)
- Υπέρ. I know assassingr from the IRC-chat #wikiversity-el (as well as ZaDiak and atglenn). See also his contributions. I am sure his time availability will help the project. There are times when other sysops may not be reachable and especially for a new wiki project this could be bad, when spammers act or other actions are needed to implement changes regarding mediawiki messages or such. I have a request to you, could you participate in answering the below questions? Thx, --Erkan Yilmaz 16:43, 13 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)
- Υπέρ. Karl1263 20:37, 22 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)
Απόφαση: Υπέρ, 4-0-0
Εδώ μπορείτε να γράψετε γενικά σχόλια ή ερωτήσεις σχετικά με την ψηφοφορία των διαχειριστών.
Here you can write general comments or questions about the sysop voting process.
questions to both sysop candidates
Hello, though I know both sysop candidates already, I would like to hear their opinion for the public on following questions:
- Does a page exist about a guideline for sysops ? If not, would you be so kind to implement it ? This could help for future requests.
- What kind of guidelines/policies do you think are appropriate for sysops on el.WV? (it might help to see other Wikiversities, e.g. English). A discussion would be nice, since we have already 2 candidates, so we get to know their opinions.
- What is your goal after getting the flag for sysop ?
- Why do you think you are qualified for sysop ? You have any previous experience ?
Thank you already for your answers, --Erkan Yilmaz 17:32, 13 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)
- As you know, the greek wikiversity is still in its "early age" (keep in mind that we don't even have permanent sysops yet). Of course a community-accepted guideline will be created as soon as possible, this means as soon as we are ready to call ourselves a community with common goals and expectations of the greek Wikiversity.
- For me a sysop is nothing more than a user that has more tabs than other users. This means that he is a user willing to dedicate time of his own for the maintenance of the Wikiversity, for example moving, protecting, deleting pages, inform about our policy and things like that. Many times he'll be the man that all complaints will be made to him and he must be under questioning all the time, so it's very important not to be hot-tempered, but not easy-going as well. He must be here to protect the right for everybody to have a saying, but will not bear with people that don't take this project seriously.
- After getting the flag of sysop, I'll try to improve the functionality of the greek wikiversity, by moving pages, creating browsing pages and things like that. The only reason that I think sysop priviliges are needed to me is the maintance reason, since I could contribute to Wikiversity (as regards learning materials) as a common user as well.
- My previous experience is as a common contributor on beta.wikiversity. My time availability is something that will help the improvement of the Greek Wikiversity very much in my opinion, and also my previous experience in beta. ---- (προφίλ|chit chat|email) 23:23, 13 Ιανουαρίου 2008 (UTC)